- eBook:Office 2013 Bible: The Comprehensive Tutorial Resource
- Author:Lisa A. Bucki, John Walkenbach, Michael Alexander, Richard Kusleika, Faithe Wempen
- Edition:4 edition
- Data:July 1, 2013
- Pages:1512 pages
Learn the sought-after features of the core applications from the Office 2013 suite. This Office 2013 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2013 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach; the Word 2013 Bible, by Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; the PowerPoint 2013 Bible, by MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and the Access 2013 Bible from Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika.
This major resource also covers Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, and other important features in the Office 2013 suite. If you want to quickly and effectively use Office 2013, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2013 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet"; Word and Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander; and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to accomplish critical business tasks
- Also covers Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, the Cloud, and other key features and topics for Office 2013
Download Office 2013 Bible: The Comprehensive Tutorial Resource PDF or ePUB format free