- eBook:Data Analysis and Visualization Using Python: Analyze Data to Create Visualizations for BI Systems
- Author:Dr. Ossama Embarak
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:January 15, 2019
- Pages:374 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Shifting focus to data structures, you will learn the various aspects of data structures from a data science perspective. You will then work with file I/O and regular expressions in Python, followed by gathering and cleaning data. Moving on to exploring and analyzing data, you will look at advanced data structures in Python. Then, you will take a deep dive into data visualization techniques, going through a number of plotting systems in Python.
In conclusion, you will complete a detailed case study, where you’ll get a chance to revisit the concepts you’ve covered so far.
What You Will Learn
- Use Python programming techniques for data science
- Master data collections in Python
- Create engaging visualizations for BI systems
- Deploy effective strategies for gathering and cleaning data
- Integrate the Seaborn and Matplotlib plotting systems
Developers with basic Python programming knowledge looking to adopt key strategies for data analysis and visualizations using Python.
Chapter 2: The Importance of Data Visualization in Business Intelligence
Chapter 3: Data Collection Structures
Chapter 4: File I/O Processing and Regular Expressions
Chapter 5: Data Gathering and Cleaning
Chapter 6: Data Exploring and Analysis
Chapter 7: Data Visualization
Chapter 8: Case Studies