- eBook:Agile ALM: Lightweight tools and Agile strategies
- Author:Michael Hüttermann
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:September 5, 2011
- Pages:360 pages
About the Technology
Agile Application Lifecycle Management (Agile ALM) combines flexible processes with lightweight tools in a comprehensive and practical approach to building, testing, integrating, and deploying software. Taking an agile approach to ALM improves product quality, reduces time to market, and makes for happier developers.
About the Book
Agile ALM is a guide for Java developers, testers, and release engineers. By following dozens of experience-driven examples, you'll learn to see the whole application lifecycle as a set of defined tasks, and then master the tools and practices you need to accomplish those tasks effectively. The book introduces state-of-the-art, lightweight tools that can radically improve the speed and fluidity of development and shows you how to integrate them into your processes.
The tools and examples are Java-based, but the Agile ALM principles apply to all development platforms.
Purchase of the print book comes with an offer of a free PDF, ePub, and Kindle eBook from Manning. Also available is all code from the book.
- A thorough introduction to Agile ALM
- Build an integrated Java-based Agile ALM toolchain
- Use Scrum for release management
- Reviewed by a team of 20 Agile ALM experts
Table of Contents
- PART 1 INTRODUCTION TO AGILE ALM
- Getting started with Agile ALM
- ALM and Agile strategies
PART 2 FUNCTIONAL AGILE ALM
- Using Scrum for release management
- Task-based development
PART 3 INTEGRATION AND RELEASE MANAGEMENT
- Integration and release management
- Creating a productive development environment
- Advanced CI tools and recipes
PART 4 OUTSIDE-IN AND BARRIER-FREE DEVELOPMENT
- Requirements and test management
- Collaborative and barrier-free development with Groovy and Scala
Download Agile ALM: Lightweight tools and Agile strategies PDF or ePUB format free