- TRUSTED: The author's previous works are considered the definitive documentation for Blender.
- The "Tradigital" promise of offering specific tool-set instruction and connecting it with the classical principles of animation that all great animators need to know.
- FREE: Blender's free, open source license makes it ideal for complete beginners who want to try 3D with little investment, as well as for animation studios that want to increase their capabilities.
- Blender's animation system is "deep" - small package with a bewildering number of features. The vast number of options and settings are bewildering and difficult to remember. Roland uses best-practices proven, tested techniques while incorporating principles of animation.
- Companion web site offers: 40 videos that show principles- before and after using the technique described, all project files, links to further Blender resources, downloads, forums.
Download Tradigital Blender: A CG Animator's Guide to Applying the Classic Principles of Animation PDF or ePUB format free