- eBook:Head First HTML5 Programming: Building Web Apps with jаvascript
- Author:Eric Freeman, Elisabeth Robson
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:October 21, 2011
- Pages:610 pages
Now you probably already know all about HTML markup (otherwise known as structure) and you know all about CSS style (presentation), but what you've been missing is jаvascript (behavior). If all you know about are structure and presentation, you can create some great looking pages, but they're still just pages. When you add behavior with jаvascript, you can create an interactive experience; even better, you can create full blown web applications.
Head First HTML5 Programming is your ultimate tour guide to creating web applications with HTML5 and jаvascript, and we give you everything you need to know to build them, including: how to add interactivity to your pages, how to communicate with the world of Web services, and how to use the great new APIs being developed for HTML5.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Learn how jаvascript APIs fit into the HTML5 ecosystem, and how to use any API in your web pages.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5's new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user's browser.
- Improve your page's responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
Download Head First HTML5 Programming: Building Web Apps with jаvascript PDF or ePUB format free