The book discusses problem-solving based upon new thinking skills and presents the relationship between problem-solving and creativity. A connection between problem-solving and re-engineering is presented as the book explores the ability to tackle new and difficult problems in all aspects of life. It points you in the direction of how to easily find better solutions to problems that previously were found to be difficult.
Target audience is general engineers, systems engineers, scientists, technologists, mathematicians, and lawyers.
2. Thinking as a Corporate Culture
3. The Power of the Idea
4. Approaches to Problem-Solving
5. Think Tanks and Problem-Solving
6. Specific Problems and Their Solutions
7. Great Thinkers and Problem-Solvers
8. Artificial Intelligence
9. Group Problem-Solving
Download Problem-Solving: Leaning on New Thinking Skills PDF or ePUB format free