Quantum Computing: Progress and Prospects provides an introduction to the field, including the unique characteristics and constraints of the technology, and assesses the feasibility and implications of creating a functional quantum computer capable of addressing real-world problems. This report considers hardware and software requirements, quantum algorithms, drivers of advances in quantum computing and quantum devices, benchmarks associated with relevant use cases, the time and resources required, and how to assess the probability of success.
2. QUANTUM COMPUTING: A NEW PARADIGM
3. QUANTUM ALGORITHMS AND APPLICATIONS
4. QUANTUM COMPUTING’S IMPLICATIONS FOR CRYPTOGRAPHY
5. ESSENTIAL HARDWARE COMPONENTS OF A QUANTUM COMPUTER
6. ESSENTIAL SOFTWARE COMPONENTS OF A SCALABLE QUANTUM COMPUTER
7. FEASIBILITY AND TIME FRAMES OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
Download Quantum Computing: Progress and Prospects PDF or ePUB format free