- eBook:Dreamweaver CC: The Missing Manual
- Author:David Sawyer McFarland, Chris Grover
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 30, 2013
- Pages:1006 pages
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into page design. Quickly learn the basics of working with text, images, links, and tables.
- Edit pages in Live view. Dynamically add elements to live pages and immediately see the results.
- Design once, and for all. Build fluid-grid sites that reformat themselves for desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Examine page structure. Troubleshoot problems using the new Element Quick View to see the hierarchy of HTML elements.
- Style with ease. Use the enhanced CSS Designer to copy and paste styles, set margins and padding, and add or delete selectors.
- Enhance Dreamweaver. Add new program features with Add-Ons that integrate directly with Dreamweaver.
- Bring your pages to life. Use jQuery UI to add interactive page elements like tabbed panels, collapsible content sections, and dialog boxes.
- Create universal pages. Avoid browser incompatibility issues by using surefire workarounds.
Download Dreamweaver CC: The Missing Manual PDF or ePUB format free