- eBook:Implementing Order to Cash Process in SAP: An end-to-end guide to understanding the OTC process and its integration with SAP CRM, SAP APO, SAP TMS, and SAP LES
- Author:Chandrakant Agarwal
- Data:May 14, 2021
- Pages:452 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Learn master data concepts and UI technologies in SAP systems
- Explore key functions of different sales processes, order fulfillment options, transportation planning, logistics execution processes, and customer invoicing
- Configure the Order to Cash process in SAP systems and apply it to your business needs
Book DescriptionUsing different SAP systems in an integrated way to gain maximum benefits while running your business is made possible by this book, which covers how to effectively implement SAP Order to Cash Process with SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO), SAP Transportation Management System (TMS), SAP Logistics Execution System (LES), and SAP Enterprise Central Component (ECC).
You'll understand the integration of different systems and how to optimize the complete Order to Cash Process with mySAP Business Suite. With the help of this book, you'll learn to implement mySAP Business Suite and understand the shortcomings in your existing SAP ECC environment. As you advance through the chapters, you'll get to grips with master data attributes in different SAP environments and then shift focus to the Order to Cash cycle, including order management in SAP CRM, order fulfillment in SAP APO, transportation planning in SAP TMS, logistics execution in SAP LES, and billing in SAP ECC.
By the end of this SAP book, you'll have gained a thorough understanding of how different SAP systems work together with the Order to Cash process.
What you will learn
- Discover master data in different SAP environments
- Find out how different sales processes, such as quotations, contracts, and order management, work in SAP CRM
- Become well-versed with the steps involved in order fulfillment, such as basic and advanced ATP checks in SAP APO
- Get up and running with transportation requirement and planning and freight settlement with SAP TMS
- Explore warehouse management with SAP LES to ensure high transparency and predictability of processes
- Understand how to process customer invoicing with SAP ECC
Who this book is forThis book is for SAP consultants, SME managers, solution architects, and key users of SAP with knowledge of end-to-end business processes. Customers operating SAP CRM, SAP TMS, and SAP APO as part of daily operations will also benefit from this book by understanding the key capabilities and integration touchpoints. Working knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAP APO, SAP TMS, and SAP LES is necessary to get started with this book.
Chapter 2: Master Data in SAP CRM
Chapter 3: Master Data in SAP APO
Chapter 4: Master Data in SAP TMS
Chapter 5: Master Data in SAP LES
Chapter 6: Basic Functions in Sales Document
Chapter 7: Sales Document Processing in SAP CRM
Chapter 8: Order Fulfillment with SAP APO
Chapter 9: Transportation Requirements in SAP TMS
Chapter 10: Transportation Planning and Freight Order Management in SAP TMS
Chapter 11: Logistics Execution in SAP LES
Chapter 12: Customer Billing
Chapter 13: Analytics