- eBook:NetSuite ERP for Administrators: Learn how to install, maintain, and secure a NetSuite implementation, using the best tools and techniques
- Author:Anthony Bickof
- Data:June 29, 2018
- Pages:360 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Understand the business considerations and implementation of NetSuite ERP
- Gain comprehensive insights into enterprise security, data management, process automation, and analytics
- Learn techniques to execute system maintenance tasks such as ensuring data accuracy
Book DescriptionNetSuite ERP is a complete scalable cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for fast-growing, mid-sized businesses and large enterprises. It's ERP's smart combination of financial management operations and built-in business intelligence which enables companies to make data-driven and well-informed decisions. This book is designed to help you gain expertise as a NetSuite administrator and become capable of advising department heads on specific processes and strategic decisions.
You will start with an overview of ERP and NetSuite ERP, before going on to understand the built-in features and its ease of use. You'll then focus on the business aspects, going on to discover the most important processes in NetSuite. Later, you'll get up to speed with the implementation of an ERP solution. The book will also help you develop specific skills that you'll need to administer any system, including roles, permissions, customization, and data imports. Toward later chapters, you'll learn how to centralize the creation of search templates and give users the tools to pivot data and expose it in useful ways, such as in a dashboard.
By the end of this book, you'll have explored checklists providing actionable steps that you can take to succeed in your job and you'll have quickly mastered a variety of techniques such as troubleshooting problems and setting up users.
What you will learn
- Explore how the framework streamlines the implementation of new and existing features
- Leverage built-in tools to optimize your efficiency and effectiveness
- Test configuration to check the implementation of role-specific permissions
- Understand how to optimize the amount of data to be shared with users
- Import data such as new leads and employ current data including pricing updates
- Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshoot issues
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for administrators, consultants, and project managers who want to improve their skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Basic experience in implementing NetSuite is assumed.
Chapter 2: Exploring NetSuite Tools
Chapter 3: OneWorld
Chapter 4: Implementing
Chapter 5: Security and Permissions
Chapter 6: Customization
Chapter 7: Imports
Chapter 8: Analytics – Searches, Reports, and the Dashboard
Chapter 9: Workflows
Chapter 10: Integration
Chapter 11: New Releases
Chapter 12: Troubleshooting Tips
Chapter 13: An Ongoing Maintenance Checklist