Imagine if someone took the same photographic techniques, principles, and tools used by high-end and professional photographers, but applied them to shooting with an iPhone. Imagine the type of images you’d be able to create using those same ideas. Well, finally, somebody has.
The world’s #1 best-selling photography techniques author is about to break all the rules as he shows you how to apply the same techniques today’s top pro photographers use to make stunning images. You’re going to learn exactly how to use these techniques to create images that people will just not believe you could actually take with a phone (but with the quality of the iPhone’s camera, you absolutely can!).
Scott leaves all the techno-speak behind and, instead, treats the whole book as if it were just you and he out on a shoot with your iPhones, using his trademark casual, plain-English writing style to help you unlock the power of your iPhone to make the type of pictures you never thought could be done with a phone. You’ll learn:
• Which tools to use to make pro-quality portraits in any lighting situation.
• How to create stunning landscape shots that people will swear you took with an expensive DSLR or mirrorless camera.
• Proven posing techniques that flatter your subject and make anyone you photograph look their very best in every shot.
• How to organize and edit your photos like a pro!
• The pros’ top tips for making amazing shots of everything from flowers to product shots, from food photography to travel shots, and everything in between.
Each page covers a single concept, a single tool, or a trick to take your iPhone photography from snapshots to shots that will make your friends and family say, “Wait…you took this?!”
Download The iPhone Photography Book PDF or ePUB format free