The book begins by introducing the principles of diode lasers and methods for improving their brightness. Later chapters cover quantum cascade lasers, diode pumped high power lasers, high average power LMA fiber amplifiers, high-power fiber lasers, beam combinable kilowatt all-fiber amplifiers, and applications of 2 μm thulium fiber lasers and high-power GHz linewidth diode lasers.
Written by a team of authors with experience in academia and industrial research and development, and brought together by an expert editor, this book will be of use to anyone interested in laser systems development at the laboratory or commercial scale.
2. Coherent beam combining architectures for high-power laser diodes
3. High-power laser diodes for direct applications and laser pumping
4. Quantum cascade lasers
5. Diode pumped high power lasers
6. High average power large mode area (LMA) fiber amplifiers
7. Optical fibers for high-power operation
8. High power fiber lasers
9. Beam combinable, kilowatt all-fiber amplifiers for directed energy
10. Applications of high-power 2 μm thulium fiber lasers in materials processing
11. High-power GHz linewidth diode lasers and their applications
Download Advances in High-Power Fiber and Diode Laser Engineering PDF or ePUB format free