- eBook:Deep Learning with Python: Learn Best Practices of Deep Learning Models with PyTorch
- Author:Nikhil Ketkar, Jojo Moolayil
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:May 5, 2021
- Pages:323 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
You'll start with a perspective on how and why deep learning with PyTorch has emerged as an path-breaking framework with a set of tools and techniques to solve real-world problems. Next, the book will ground you with the mathematical fundamentals of linear algebra, vector calculus, probability and optimization. Having established this foundation, you'll move on to key components and functionality of PyTorch including layers, loss functions and optimization algorithms.
You'll also gain an understanding of Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) based computation, which is essential for training deep learning models. All the key architectures in deep learning are covered, including feedforward networks, convolution neural networks, recurrent neural networks, long short-term memory networks, autoencoders and generative adversarial networks. Backed by a number of tricks of the trade for training and optimizing deep learning models, this edition of Deep Learning with Python explains the best practices in taking these models to production with PyTorch.
What You'll Learn
- Review machine learning fundamentals such as overfitting, underfitting, and regularization.
- Understand deep learning fundamentals such as feed-forward networks, convolution neural networks, recurrent neural networks, automatic differentiation, and stochastic gradient descent.
- Apply in-depth linear algebra with PyTorch
- Explore PyTorch fundamentals and its building blocks
- Work with tuning and optimizing models
Beginners with a working knowledge of Python who want to understand Deep Learning in a practical, hands-on manner.
Chapter 2: Introduction to PyTorch
Chapter 3: Feed-Forward Neural Networks
Chapter 4: Automatic Differentiation in Deep Learning
Chapter 5: Training Deep Leaning Models
Chapter 6: Convolutional Neural Networks
Chapter 7: Recurrent Neural Networks
Chapter 8: Recent Advances in Deep Learning