- eBook:Introducing Blockchain with Lisp: Implement and Extend Blockchains with the Racket Language
- Author:Boro Sitnikovski
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:May 5, 2021
- Pages:156 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The recommended approach for the book is to follow along and write the code as it’s being explained instead of reading passively. This way you will get the most out of it. All of the source code is available for free download from GitHub.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the Racket programming language and how to use it
- Implement a blockchain from scratch using Lisp
- Implement smart contracts and peer-to-peer support
- Learn how to use macros to employ more general abstractions
Novices that have at least some experience with programming, as well as some basic working experience with computers. The book also assumes some experience with high school mathematics, such as functions.
Chapter 2: Racket Programming Language
Chapter 3: Blockchain Implementation
Chapter 4: Extending the Blockchain