Do you want to know the principles that govern everything around you? Have you always been curious about quantum physics and its mysteries but you don’t know where to begin?You have found the right place, your journey to learn quantum physics starts now!
In this book you will find:
- What quantum physics is, the history and most famous experiments and achievements in quantum mechanics.
- Wave-particle duality dilemma.
- Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
- Schrodinger’s equation.
- Quantum fields theory.
- Introduction to string theory.
- Real-world applications: Quantum computing, Quantum key distribution...
Part 2: What Exactly is Light?
Part 3: You Can’t Know Everything
Part 4: Quantum Theories
Part 5: Real-World Applications of Quantum Physics
Download Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing PDF or ePUB format free