- eBook:Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- Author:Danil Zburivsky, Lynda Partner
- Data:April 20, 2021
- Pages:330 pages
Companies that embrace modern cloud data platforms benefit from an integrated view of their business using all of their data and can take advantage of advanced analytic practices to drive predictions and as yet unimagined data services. Designing Cloud Data Platforms is a hands-on guide to envisioning and designing a modern scalable data platform that takes full advantage of the flexibility of the cloud.
Designing Cloud Data Platforms teaches you how to integrate data from multiple sources into a single, cloud-based, modern data platform. In it, you'll follow a six-layer approach to creating cloud data platforms that maximizes flexibility and manageability and reduces costs.
2. Why a data platform and not just a data warehouse
3. Getting bigger and leveraging the Big 3: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, and Google
4. Getting data into the platform
5. Organizing and processing data
6. Real-time data processing and analytics
7. Metadata layer architecture
8. Schema management
9. Data access and security
10. Fueling business value with data platforms
Download Designing Cloud Data Platforms PDF or ePUB format free