- eBook:Microsoft Conversational AI Platform for Developers: End-to-End Chatbot Development from Planning to Deployment
- Author:Stephan Bisser
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:February 17, 2021
- Pages:300 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Microsoft built a cloud service ecosystem for running artificial intelligence workloads in public cloud scenarios and a robust AI platform that offers a broad range of services targeting conversational artificial intelligence solutions such as chatbots.
Building a chatbot requires not just developer coding skills but special considerations, including input from business stakeholders such as domain matter experts and power users. You will learn by example how to use a great set of tools and services to bridge the gap between business and engineering.
You will learn how to successfully morph business requirements into actionable IT and engineering requirements. You will learn about Bot Framework Composer, which allows power users to initiate the building of a chatbot that can then be handed over to the development team to add capabilities through code. Coverage is given to the process of sharing implementation tasks and workloads between power users, who are using a low-code or no-code approach, and developers, who are building out the enhanced features for the chatbot.
What You Will Learn
- Understand Microsoft’s comprehensive AI ecosystem and its services and solutions
- Recognize which solutions and services should be applied in each business scenario
- Discover no-code/low-code approaches for building chatbots
- Develop chatbots using the conversational AI stack
- Align business and development for improved chatbot outcomes and reduced time-to-market
Developers and power users who want to build chatbots. An understanding of the core principles of writing code (.NET or jаvascript) for modern web applications is expected.
Chapter 2: Introduction to the Microsoft Bot Framework
Chapter 3: Introduction to Azure Cognitive Services
Chapter 4: Design Principles of a Chatbot
Chapter 5: Building a Chatbot
Chapter 6: Testing a Chatbot
Chapter 7: Publishing a Chatbot
Chapter 8: Connecting a Chatbot with Channels