- eBook:Mastering Office 365 Administration: A complete and comprehensive guide to Office 365 Administration - manage users, domains, licenses, and much more
- Author:Thomas Carpe, Nikkia Carter, Alara Rogers
- Data:May 22, 2018
- Pages:532 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Perform common to advanced-level management and administrative tasks for your organization with Office 365
- Become an Office 365 generalist who can work with the entire stack―not just specific products
- An advanced-level guide that will teach you to implement enterprise-level services into your organization, no matter the size of the business
Book DescriptionIn today's world, every organization aims to migrate to the cloud to become more efficient by making full use of the latest technologies. Office 365 is your one-stop solution to making your organization reliable, scalable, and fast.
The book will start with an overview of Office 365 components, and help you learn how to use the administration portal, and perform basic administration. Then this book covers common management tasks such as managing users, admin roles, groups, securing Office 365, and enforcing compliance. In the next set of chapters, you will learn topics such as managing Skype for Business Online, Yammer, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams. In the final section of the book, you will learn how to perform reporting and monitor Office 365 service health.
By the end of this book, you will be able to implement enterprise-level services with Office 365 based on your organization's needs.
What you will learn
- Get an understanding of the vast Office 365 feature set
- Learn how workloads and applications interact and integrate with each other
- Connect PowerShell to various Office 365 services and perform tasks
- Learn to manage Skype for Business Online
- Get support and monitor Office 365 service health
- Manage and administer identities and groups efficiently
Who This Book Is ForThis book targets architects, sys admins, engineers, and administrators who are working with Office 365 and are responsible for configuring, implementing, and managing Office 365 in their organization. A prior knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange servers is mandatory.
Chapter 2: Using PowerShell to Connect to Office 365 Services
Chapter 3: Administering Azure Active Directory
Chapter 4: Administering Exchange Online – Essentials
Chapter 5: Administering Exchange – Advanced Topics
Chapter 6: Administering SharePoint Online
Chapter 7: Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams Administration
Chapter 8: Understanding Security and Compliance
Chapter 9: Administering Skype for Business
Chapter 10: Administering Yammer
Chapter 11: Administering OneDrive for Business
Chapter 12: Power BI Administration
Chapter 13: Administering PowerApps, Flow, Stream, and Forms
Chapter 14: Usage Reporting