- eBook:DATA ANALYTICS: 3 in 1- Beginner's Guide+ Simple and Effective Tips and Tricks+ Advanced Guide to Learn the Realms of Data Analytics Effectively
- Author:Benjamin Smith
- Data:March 15, 2021
- Pages:410 pages
Collating and gathering data is one thing while processing it is an entirely separate issue. It is not something that can be accomplished carelessly by merely staring at the data. If you are hoping to derive reasonable insights from the data generated, you must understand the data you are gathering, the approaches that are required, and the appropriate techniques to use when analyzing this data. How exactly can all this be achieved – well, this is exactly where this book comes in. The book presents the A-Z on the realms of data analytics. It is a beginner’s friendly guide. Hence, if you are totally new in the world of data analytics, we’ve got you covered!
In this book, you’ll find useful strategies and resources that can be used to derive reasonable insight on the data generated. Hey! Data analytics is not the scary jargon you’ve probably have heard about. Why not start by buying this book today and uncover those simple yet comprehensive strategies employed in the world of data analytics!
What to expect in this book:
- Uncover the nitty-gritty of data and big data
- The two common data structures employed in data analytics
- The essentials of machine learning and how it relates to data analytics
- The data analytics life cycle
- Unraveling probability distributions and inferential statistics processes
- Some machine learning approaches to data analytics
- How to clean your data for analysis
- Data visualization tools and strategies
- Some common analytical and statistical packages in R,
- And much more!
Are you tired of books over-complicating computer concepts? Do you want to learn about data analytics but can’t find a book with decent computer concept delivery? Are you intimidated by the menacing formulas and all the technical talk when you just want to enjoy some simple data analysis? Are you trying to improve your data analysis skills but want interesting examples to go along with them? If any of these questions pique your interest, then this book is definitely for you. This book is primarily focused on ensuring that the readers that are already well-versed in the concepts and fundamentals of data analytics will be inspired to know that the horizon is still big and that you have a lot yet to discover. Here are some key features of this book.
- Emphasis on practical examples and how the advanced techniques described in the chapters can be used in real-life to improve clarity and understanding.
- Various topics such as sophisticated algorithms or even the Euclidean Square Estimate are approached in a way that the reader can understand the very basics of it and then be introduced to the technical jargon.
- This ensures that the reader does not get lost in all of the mathematical and statistical words.
- Efficient demonstration of almost every practical topic with the use of Python so that the readers can recreate the projects by themselves.
Chapter 2: Introduction to the World of Big Data
Chapter 3: A Snapshot Into The World Of Data Analytics
Chapter 4: Data Analytics Vs. Business Analytics
Chapter 5: Gaining Insights Into the Various Types of Data Analytics
Chapter 6: Exploring Data Analytics Lifecycle
Chapter 7: Wrapping Your Head Around Data Cleaning Processes
Chapter 8: Unraveling the Role of Math, Probability and Statistical Modeling in the World of Data Analytics
Chapter 9: Using Machine Learning Algorithm to Extract Meaning From Your Data
Chapter 10: Designing Data Visualization That Clearly Describes Insights
Chapter 11: Exploring Data Analytic Methods Using R
Download DATA ANALYTICS: 3 in 1- Beginner's Guide+ Simple and Effective Tips and Tricks+ Advanced Guide to Learn the Realms of Data Analytics Effectively PDF or ePUB format free