No matter your level of experience, you'll learn how to think like a Go developer. Author Jon Bodner introduces the design patterns experienced Go developers have adopted and explores the rationale for using them. You'll also get a preview of Go's upcoming generics support and how it fits into the language.
- Learn how to write idiomatic code in Go and design a Go project
- Understand the reasons for the design decisions in Go
- Set up a Go development environment for a solo developer or team
- Learn how and when to use reflection, unsafe, and cgo
- Discover how Go's features allow the language to run efficiently
- Know which Go features you should use sparingly or not at all
Download Learning Go: An Idiomatic Approach to Real-World Go Programming PDF or ePUB format free