- eBook:PMP Project Management Professional PracticeTests, Second Edition
- Author:Kim Heldman
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:October 9, 2020
- Pages:368 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Boost your confidence through preparation before you take the new Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. The PMP Project Management Professional Practice Tests is the hands-on way to prepare for the exam and achieve your certification.
- Access three practice tests
- Study questions that cover the three PMP performance domains
- Test your knowledge with three additional bonus exams
- Practice with a total of 1,000 unique test questions.
Project managers play a critical role in today’s organizations. When you pass the exam and earn certification, you will gain additional recognition for your skill set and expertise. This confidence-building guide also connects you to an interactive online learning environment and test bank including all the practice exam questions. Get help reaching your professional goals with the right PMP tools!
Chapter 2. Process (Domain 2.0)
Chapter 3. Business Environment (Domain 3.0)
Chapter 4. Full-Length Practice Exam 1
Chapter 5. Full-Length Practice Exam 2
Chapter 6. Full-Length Practice Exam 3