- eBook:Stories that Move Mountains: Storytelling and Visual Design for Persuasive Presentations
- Author:Martin Sykes, A. Nicklas Malik, Mark D. West
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 17, 2012
- Pages:270 pages
It′s called CAST (Content, Audience, Story, & Tell) and it′s been a quiet success, until now. Developed over a twelve year period as a presentation method to help Enterprise Architects, it was adopted by Microsoft Enterprise Architecture teams and filtered from IT managers to Sales, and beyond to major organizations around the world. Now, thanks to this unique book from an expert author team that includes two Microsoft presentation experts, you can learn how to use this amazing process to create and make high–impact presentations in your own organization.
The book helps you build complete visual stories, step by step, by using the CAST method to first create a Story Map and from there, a compelling presentation. It includes sample Story Maps, templates, practical success stories, and more. You′ll discover how to go beyond PowerPoint slides to create presentations that influence your peers and effect change.
- Explains the secrets of making presentations and effecting change using CAST to create Story Maps and from there, high–impact and visual presentations that tell a story
- Covers how to apply a range of techniques and what the results look like, using screenshots of presentations, one page hand outs, and basic delivery with whiteboards
- Coauthored by Microsoft experts and a visual design guru who have years of experience training professionals in these methods
- Includes sample Story Maps, templates, practical success stories, and more
Download Stories that Move Mountains: Storytelling and Visual Design for Persuasive Presentations PDF or ePUB format free