- eBook:Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Study Guide: In-Depth Guidance and Practice
- Author:Benjamin Muschko
- Data:March 2, 2021
- Pages:200 pages
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam is different from the typical multiple-choice format of other certifications. Instead, the CKAD is a performance-based exam that requires deep knowledge of the tasks under immense time pressure.
This study guide walks you through all the topics you need to fully prepare for the exam. Author Benjamin Muschko also shares his personal experience with preparing for all aspects of the exam.
- Learn when and how to apply Kubernetes concepts to manage an application
- Understand the objectives, abilities, and tips and tricks needed to pass the CKAD exam
- Explore the ins and outs of the kubectl command-line tool
- Demonstrate competency for performing the responsibilities of a Kubernetes application developer
- Solve real-world Kubernetes problems in a hands-on command-line environment
- Navigate and solve questions during the CKAD exam
Download Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Study Guide: In-Depth Guidance and Practice PDF or ePUB format free