Unleash the master coder in your child with this activity-filled guide! Fun coding adventures show kids just how far their imagination can take them. (Did you know coding took us to the moon?!) Complete with simple steps, colorful illustrations, and easy-to-follow screenshots, kids will find the encouragement they need to dive right in and discover the amazing power of coding. You’ll both love how Kids Can Code:
- Gives kids the confidence to master coding through simple projects that feel like play.
- Helps young learners get to know some of the most common coding languages—and the many ways they’re used to invent and create—in kid-friendly ways.
- Makes concepts like plot coordinates and binary code simple (even fun!) to grasp.
- Boosts computational thinking—tackling large problems by breaking them down into a sequence of smaller, more manageable problems.
- Gives kids a taste of the many ways coding be used—from music and design to animation and gaming.
1. Building a Blog
2. Over the Rainbow: Using CSS
3. Jumping into jаvascript
4. Going Loopy
5. Fun with Functions
Blast Off with Animation
1. Making Some Assets
2. Customizing Your Creation
3. Bringing Animation to Life
4. Making Your Scene Interactive
1. Getting Started with Scratch
2. Adding Backup
3. Adding Sounds to Your Website
4. Creating Your Own Instrument
Get Your Game On!
1. Amazing Mazes
2. Fun on the Farm
3. Who Let the Pigs Out?
4. Adding a Goal
5. Making the Game More Fun
Download Kids Can Code!: Fun Ways to Learn Computer Programming PDF or ePUB format free