Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does -- an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2021 release) contains lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
2. BRINGING PHOTOS INTO LIGHTROOM CLASSIC
3. EXPLORING THE LIGHTROOM WORKSPACE
4. MANAGING YOUR PHOTO LIBRARY
5. DEVELOPING BASICS
6. ADVANCED EDITING
7. CREATING A PHOTO BOOK
8. CREATING A SLIDESHOW
9. PRINTING IMAGES
10. MAKING BACKUPS AND EXPORTING PHOTOS
11. AN OVERVIEW OF MY WORKFLOW