- eBook:Secured Hardware Accelerators for DSP and Image Processing Applications
- Author:Anirban Sengupta
- Data:January 7, 2021
- Pages:408 pages
The book begins with an introduction to the principles of secured and optimized hardware accelerators for DSP and image processing applications. The following topics are then given thorough and systematic coverage: cryptography driven IP steganography for DSP hardware accelerators; double line of defence to secure JPEG codec hardware for medical imaging systems; integrating multi-key based structural obfuscation and low-level watermarking for double line of defence of DSP hardware accelerators; multimodal hardware accelerators for image processing filters; fingerprint biometric for securing hardware accelerators; key-triggered hash-chaining based encoded hardware steganography for Securing DSP hardware accelerators; designing N-point DFT hardware accelerator using obfuscation and steganography; and structural transformation and obfuscation frameworks for data-intensive IPs.
Intended primarily for researchers and practicing engineers, the book will also be of interest to graduate students with a particular interest in hardware device security.
2. Cryptography-driven IP steganography for DSP hardware accelerators
3. Double line of defence to secure JPEG codec hardware for medical imaging systems
4. Integrating multi-key-based structural obfuscation and low-level watermarking for double line of defence of DSP hardware accelerators
5. Multimodal hardware accelerators for image processing filters
6. Fingerprint biometric for securing hardware accelerators
7. Key-triggered hash-chaining-based encoded hardware steganography for securing DSP hardware accelerators
8. Designing a secured N-point DFT hardware accelerator using obfuscation and steganography
9. Structural transformation-based obfuscation using pseudo-operation mixing for securing data-intensive IP cores
Download Secured Hardware Accelerators for DSP and Image Processing Applications PDF or ePUB format free