- eBook:Essential Computer Hardware Second Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Understanding Computer Hardware
- Author:Kevin Wilson
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:April 11, 2018
- Pages:176 pages
Computer hardware with all its technical jargon can be baffling, even for the moderately experienced user. This book cuts through the jargon to show that computer hardware isn’t so complicated after all and can be easily understood by anyone.
- This book is great for beginners, a basic computing class, or someone looking to buy a computer.
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly decode the jargon
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format.
- Understanding computer specifications often displayed in computer stores and online
- General hardware concepts and what’s inside the case
- Hardware components: CPUs, RAM, Hard Drives, Portable Drives, video cards and memory cards
- Data Storage: bits, bytes, kilo bytes, mega bytes, giga bytes and tera bytes
- Computer ports: VGA, HDMI, DVI, USB 2&3, FireWire, RJ45 ethernet, eSATA and more
- Different types of computer: desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablets, hybrids and supercomputers
- Computer peripherals: laser and inkjet printers Types of computer networks,
- The internet, email, the cloud and the world-wide web
- and more...
If you want to decode the jargon quickly and easily, this is the guide you need.
Download Essential Computer Hardware Second Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Understanding Computer Hardware PDF or ePUB format free