- eBook:jаvascript and JSON Essentials: Build light weight, scalable, and faster web applications with the power of JSON, 2nd Edition
- Author:Bruno Joseph D'mello, Sai Srinivas Sriparasa
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:April 23, 2018
- Pages:226 pages
- Use JSON with trending technologies like Angular, Hapi.js, MongoDB, Kafka, and Socket.io
- Debug, validate, and format JSON using developer toolkits, JSONLint, and JSON Editor Online
- Explore other JSON formats like GeoJSON, JSON-LD, BSON, and MessagePack
Book DescriptionJSON is an established and standard format used to exchange data. This book shows how JSON plays different roles in full web development through examples. By the end of this book, you'll have a new perspective on providing solutions for your applications and handling their complexities.
After establishing a strong basic foundation with JSON, you'll learn to build frontend apps by creating a carousel. Next, you'll learn to implement JSON with Angular 5, Node.js, template embedding, and composer.json in PHP. This book will also help you implement Hapi.js (known for its JSON-configurable architecture) for server-side scripting.
You'll learn to implement JSON for real-time apps using Kafka, as well as how to implement JSON for a task runner, and for MongoDB BSON storage. The book ends with some case studies on JSON formats to help you sharpen your creativity by exploring futuristic JSON implementations. By the end of the book, you'll be up and running with all the essential features of JSON and jаvascript and able to build fast, scalable, and efficient web applications.
What you will learn
- Use JSON to store metadata for dependency managers, package managers, configuration managers, and metadata stores
- Handle asynchronous behavior in applications using callbacks, promises, generators, and async-await functions
- Use JSON for Angular 5, Node.js, Gulp.js, and Hapi.js
- Implement JSON as BSON in MongoDB
- Make use of JSON in developing automation scripts
- Implement JSON for realtime using socket.io and distributed systems using Kafka
Who This Book Is ForIf you're a web developer with a basic understanding of jаvascript and want to write JSON data, integrate it with RESTful APIs to create faster and scalable applications, this book is for you.
2. The JSON Structures
3. AJAX Requests with JSON
4. Cross-Domain Asynchronous Requests
5. Debugging JSON
6. Building the Carousel Application
7. Alternate Implementations of JSON
8. Introduction to hapi.js
9. Storing JSON Documents in MongoDB
10. Configuring the Task Runner Using JSON
11. JSON for Real-Time and Distributed Data
12. Case Studies in JSON
Download jаvascript and JSON Essentials: Build light weight, scalable, and faster web applications with the power of JSON, 2nd Edition PDF or ePUB format free