Why should you read this book?
As you work through Coffee Break Python, your Python expertise will grow—one coffee at a time. It’s packed with 50 Python puzzles, 10 practical learning tips, 5 compressed cheat sheets, and 1 new way to measure your coding skills.
You will train wildly important Python topics such as
- Arithmetic operations: integer & float division, and modular arithmetic;
- Language elements: branching, loops, keywords, and functions;
- Data structures: integer, float, string, list, set, dictionary, and graph;
- Sequence operators: indexing, concatenation, slicing, and built-in functions;
- Function *arguments: default *, arbitrary *, unpacking *, keyword *;
- Set operations: lambda, filter, map, and intersection functions; and
- Algorithms: recursion, Fibonacci, matrix search, bubble sort, quick sort, lexicographical sort, guess & check, binary search, and graph traversal.
2. A Case for Puzzle-based Learning
3. The Elo Rating for Python
4. A Quick Overview of the Python Language
5. Fifty Code Puzzles
6. Final Remarks
Download Coffee Break Python: 50 Workouts to Kickstart Your Rapid Code Understanding in Python PDF or ePUB format free