- eBook:C# 7 and .NET: Designing Modern Cross-platform Applications: The Open Source revolution of .NET Core
- Author:Mark J. Price, Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan
- Data:December 21, 2018
- Pages:668 pages
- Get to grips with multi-threaded, concurrent, and asynchronous programming in C# and .NET Core
- Develop modern, cross-platform applications with .NET Core 2.0 and C# 7.0
- Create efficient web applications with ASP.NET Core 2.
Book DescriptionC# is a widely used programming language, thanks to its easy learning curve, versatility, and support for modern paradigms. The language is used to create desktop apps, background services, web apps, and mobile apps. .NET Core is open source and compatible with Mac OS and Linux. There is no limit to what you can achieve with C# and .NET Core.
This Learning Path begins with the basics of C# and object-oriented programming (OOP) and explores features of C#, such as tuples, pattern matching, and out variables. You will understand.NET Standard 2.0 class libraries and ASP.NET Core 2.0, and create professional websites, services, and applications. You will become familiar with mobile app development using Xamarin.Forms and learn to develop high-performing applications by writing optimized code with various profiling techniques.
By the end of C# 7 and .NET: Designing Modern Cross-platform Applications, you will have all the knowledge required to build modern, cross-platform apps using C# and .NET.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- C# 7.1 and .NET Core 2.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Third Edition by Mark J. Price
- C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 High Performance by Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan
What you will learn
- Explore ASP.NET Core to create professional web applications
- Master OOP with C# to increase code reusability and efficiency
- Protect your data using encryption and hashing
- Measure application performance using BenchmarkDotNet
- Use design techniques to increase your application's performance
- Learn memory management techniques in .NET Core
- Understand tools and techniques to monitor application performance
Who this book is forThis Learning Path is designed for developers who want to gain a solid foundation in C# and .NET Core, and want to build cross-platform applications. To gain maximum benefit from this Learning Path, you must have basic knowledge of C#.
Chapter 2: Writing, Debugging, and Testing Functions
Chapter 3: Building Your Own Types with Object-Oriented Programming
Chapter 4: Implementing Interfaces and Inheriting Classes
Chapter 5: Understanding and Packaging .NET Standard Types
Chapter 6: Using Common .NET Standard Types
Chapter 7: Working with Files, Streams, and Serialization
Chapter 8: Improving Performance and Scalability Using Multitasking
Chapter 9: Building Web Sites Using ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
Chapter 10: Building Web Sites Using ASP.NET Core MVC
Chapter 11: Building Web Services and Applications Using ASP.NET Core
Chapter 12: Building Windows Apps Using XAML and Fluent Design
Chapter 13: Building Mobile Apps Using XAML and Xamarin.Forms
Chapter 14: Understanding .NET Core Internals and Measuring Performance
Chapter 15: Data Structures and Writing Optimized Code in C#
Chapter 16: Designing Guidelines for .NET Core Application Performance
Chapter 17: Memory Management Techniques in .NET Core
Chapter 18: Microservices Architecture
Download C# 7 and .NET: Designing Modern Cross-platform Applications: The Open Source revolution of .NET Core PDF or ePUB format free