Excel Portable Genius covers the key features of Microsoft Excel in a concise, fast-paced, portable format that provides the perfect quick and easy-to-follow reference for novices and experienced users alike. Written by seasoned tech expert and trainer Lisa A. Bucki, it answers the nine key questions Excel users are most likely to face in their work and adds some hot tips and advice on this incredibly useful―but sometimes difficult-to-learn―program’s lesser-known features.
- Build formulas to perform powerful calculations
- Format data to make it easy to find interpret and to highlight key results
- Sort and filter to organize or display specific information
- Chart data to pinpoint changes and identify trends
- Communicate results by printing and sharing
2. How Do I Make Changes to My Sheet?
3. How Do I Add Up the Numbers with Formulas?
4. When Do I Need to Include a Function?
5. How Do I Use Formatting to Enhance My Worksheet?
6. How Do I Use Graphics in Excel?
7. How Do I Manage Lists of Information?
8. How Do I Present My Data in Charts?
9. How Do I Print and Share My Content?