- eBook:The Science and Technology of Particle Accelerators
- Author:Rob Appleby, Graeme Burt, James Clarke, Hywel Owen
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 28, 2020
- Pages:322 pages
Providing integrated coverage of accelerator science and technology, this book presents the fundamental concepts alongside detailed engineering discussions and extensive practical guidance, including many numerical examples.
For each topic, the authors provide a description of the physical principles, a guide to the practical application of those principles, and a discussion of how to design the components that allow the application to be realised.
- Written by an interdisciplinary and highly respected team of physicists and engineers from the Cockcroft Institute of Accelerator Science and Technology in the UK
- Accessible style, with many numerical examples
- Contains an extensive set of problems, with fully worked solutions available
2. ABC: Accelerators, Beams, and Charges
4. Magnets fo rBeam Control and Manipulation
5. Single Particle Motion
6. Particles and Radiation
7. Multi-Particle Motion
Download The Science and Technology of Particle Accelerators PDF or ePUB format free