I won’t lie; it can be a frustrating world sometimes (it makes me cry at least once a week). But it’s totally worth the pain. You get to make this world do whatever you want. You can share your world with others. Furthermore, you can build things that really make a difference.
This book that you hold in your eager hands is a great way to get started programming. It is chock-full of clear and understandable explanations. Best of all, we get to make some pretty cool games. This is going to be a blast.
How I Learned to Program
When I was a kid, I copied computer-program games out of books. This was a long time ago, so I bought books with nothing but programs, and typed them into computers.
When I first started doing it, I had no idea what I was doing. Eventually, I started to recognize certain things that were done over and over, and I almost understood them.
I started to change things—little things at first—to see what happened. Then I started making bigger changes. Eventually I got pretty good at it. And after a long time, I could write my own programs. I hope that this book will let you do the same, but with one important difference: I’ll explain what’s going on, so you won’t have to guess quite as much.
2. Playing with the Console and Finding What’s Broken
3. Project: Making an Avatar
4. Project: Moving Avatars
5. Functions: Use and Use Again
6. Project: Moving Hands and Feet
7. A Closer Look at jаvascript Fundamentals
8. Project: Turning Our Avatar
9. What’s All That Other Code?
10. Project: Collisions
11. Project: Fruit Hunt
12. Working with Lights and Materials
13. Project: Build Your Own Solar System
14. Project: Phases of the Moon
15. Project: The Purple Fruit Monster Game
16. Project: Tilt-a-Board
17. Project: Learning about jаvascript Objects
18. Project: Cave Puzzle
19. Project: Multilevel Game
20. Project: River Rafting
Download 3D PROGRAMMING: Change the world with jаvascript PDF or ePUB format free