- eBook:iPhoto: The Missing Manual: 2014 release, covers iPhoto 9.5 for Mac and 2.0 for iOS 7
- Author:David Pogue, Lesa Snider
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:June 10, 2014
- Pages:464 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Whether you’re on a Mac or iOS 7 device, iPhoto now makes it easier than ever to organize, edit, publish, print, and share your photos—but neither version of the program offers a manual to help you get going. Fortunately, David Pogue and Lesa Snider offer a clear and objective guide to iPhoto in this witty, authoritative book.
The important stuff you need to know
- Organize your collection. Group your pictures by events, albums, people, or places.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Use all of iPhoto’s editing options, whether you’re on a Mac or on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch running iOS 7.
- Dive into new features. Learn about the enhanced mapping system, new slideshow themes, and streamlined printing.
- Compare your photos. View multiple shots side by side to determine which is best.
- Share your shots online. Post photos on iCloud or Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Keep web journals. Create snazzy, customizable online scrapbook pages.
- Create projects. Have fun building slideshows, gift books, calendars, and cards.
CHAPTER 1: Camera Meets Mac
CHAPTER 2: The Digital Shoebox
CHAPTER 3: Five Ways to Flag and Find Photos
CHAPTER 4: Faces and Places
Part Two: Editing and Sharing
CHAPTER 5: Editing Your Shots
CHAPTER 6: iPhoto Slideshows
CHAPTER 7: Making Prints
CHAPTER 8: Emailing, Sharing, and Web Galleries
CHAPTER 9: Books, Calendars, and Cards
CHAPTER 10: iPhoto Goes to the Movies
Part Three: Advanced iPhoto
CHAPTER 11: Screensavers, AppleScript, and Automator
CHAPTER 12: iPhoto File Management
Part Four: iPhoto for iOS
CHAPTER 13: iPhoto on the iPad
CHAPTER 14: Editing Photos on the iPad
CHAPTER 15: Sharing Photos on the iPad