- eBook:IoT Projects with Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense: Step-By-Step Projects for Beginners
- Author:Agus Kurniawan
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:January 22, 2021
- Pages:170 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
You'll learn how to access Arduino I/O such as analog and digital I/O, serial communication, SPI and I2C. The book also covers how to access sensor devices on Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense, how to interact with other external devices over BLE, and build embedded Artificial Intelligence applications.
Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense consists of multiple built-in sensors such as 9-axis inertial, humidity, temperature, barometric, microphone, gesture, proximity, light color and light intensity sensors. With this book, you'll see how this board supports the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) network, enabling interactions with other devices over the network.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare and set up Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board
- Operate Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board hardware and software
- Develop programs to access Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board I/O
- Build IoT programs with Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board
Makers, developers, students, and professionals at any level interested in developing with the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board.
Chapter 2: Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Board Development
Chapter 3: Sensor Programming
Chapter 4: Bluetooth Low Energy
Chapter 5: Embedded Artificial Intelligence