- eBook:From Single to Scale: How a Single Person, Small Business, or an Entrepreneur Can Grow Their Business to Profit
- Author:Michael Killen
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:September 8, 2018
- Pages:230 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Most single-person businesses are stuck in a pattern of exchanging time for money. Through this book, you will learn how to beat that feast or famine cycle of work. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have to do the work or can I outsource it to someone else?
- Can I receive 1,000 orders tomorrow and handle it?
- Is the process/delivery repeatable so anyone can do it?
- Develop a profitable, scalable business from what you’re doing now
- Create content and attract an audience to that content
- Outsource your scalable process
- Scale your profit and money management
- Optimize your growth and prioritize meeting and exceeding your goals
Consultants, freelancers, owners of small to medium-sized businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs
Chapter 2: What’s Stopping You From Scaling?
Chapter 3: Types of Single-Person, Scalable Businesses
Chapter 4: Developing a Scalable Product from What You’ve Got
Chapter 5: Creating Content for a Scalable Product
Chapter 6: Building a Larger Audience
Chapter 7: Connecting More of That Audience to a Scalable Product
Chapter 8: Why Process Is the Key to Scale
Chapter 9: Outsourcing the Scalable Process
Chapter 10: Growth Optimization
Chapter 11: Profit and Money Management to Scale
Chapter 12: Scale and Growth Are Just Around the Corner!