- eBook:The Art of Comprehension: Exploring Visual Texts to Foster Comprehension, Conversation, and Confidence
- Author:Trevor Andrew Bryan
- Data:January 9, 2019
- Pages:139 pages
- Discover inventive ways to prompt students to notice, think about, and synthesize visuals—using the same observation and comprehension skills they can bring to reading and writing.
- Learn about ways to unravel layers of meaning in picture books, chapter books, artwork, poetry, and informational text.
- Explore the book’s eclectic collection of art and illustration, by acclaimed illustrator Peter H. Reynolds, 19th century masters, and more.
CHAPTER TWO - The Access Lenses
CHAPTER THREE - The Framework
CHAPTER FOUR - The Mood Structures
CHAPTER FIVE - Reading Written Texts Through AoC
CHAPTER SIX - Writing Through AoC
Download The Art of Comprehension: Exploring Visual Texts to Foster Comprehension, Conversation, and Confidence PDF or ePUB format free