- eBook:Introducing SEO: Your quick-start guide to effective SEO practices
- Author:Aravind Shenoy, Anirudh Prabhu
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:July 27, 2016
- Pages:153 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Using a calculative and practical approach, this book teaches you the techniques, practical implementations, and concepts of SEO that will enable you to get to grips with the fundamental aspects of search engine optimization.
Introducing SEO jumpstarts your knowledge using an easy-to-follow approach – add it to your library today.
What You'll Learn
- Incorporate effective SEO into your workflow
- Use keywords, link building, and online social media marketing
- Implement SEO-specific plans and strategies
- Employ strategies that will result in better website visibility
Beginners who want a quick, no-nonsense introduction to SEO. No prior experience or knowledge of SEO is required to understand the concepts in this book.
Chapter 2: Search Engines
Chapter 3: Ranking in SEO
Chapter 4: Introducing the Google Tools Suite
Chapter 5: Obstacles in SEO
Chapter 6: Sitemaps
Chapter 7: Keyword Research and Strategy
Chapter 8: Link Building
Chapter 9: Content Considerations
Chapter 10: SEO Hub: Utilities and Toolsets
Chapter 11: Social Media Marketing and SEO