- eBook:GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Easy to Follow Guide for Students and Teachers to Manage Learning with Google Classroom for Virtual Learning Plus Other New Features
- Author:Karen Houghton
- Data:August 17, 2020
- Pages:62 pages
This book features the solution on how teachers and students can learn online with ease while utilizing the Google classroom platform, assignments, classes, can be created with the Google classroom. This book gives insight on how links, videos, images can be shared from other websites, how course content, assignments, tests can be used again for future classes.
With Google Classroom, Google Calendar can be utilized for tracking of assignments when the day for submission draws close. Announcements and assignments can be drafted and scheduled for later posting.
You would learn a lot from this book ranging from:
- Account creation on Google classroom
- Joining a class through an email invite
- How to set classroom theme
- Google classroom grading system
- How to complete your submission by creating new files
- How to assign group work to students…
Download GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Easy to Follow Guide for Students and Teachers to Manage Learning with Google Classroom for Virtual Learning Plus Other New Features PDF or ePUB format free