- eBook:GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Step-by-step Guide for Easy Google Classroom Use. Perfect for Teachers and Students
- Author:CLARK JOE FORD
- Data:August 14, 2020
- Pages:112 pages
Are you looking for a complete guide that would transfer your current teaching methods to online space and make it even more effective and useful?
Or maybe you are already using Google Classroom, but the lack of technical knowledge stops you from getting the most out of it?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, then keep reading…
I think for most teachers, it is not an easy switch. You probably doubt yourself:
Online learning is nonsense… computers and phones do more harm than good for students… I am too old to use the internet for teaching… I understand your frustrations. And that’s why you are here, looking for a tool to help you.
Inside this book, I will give you all the information you need for a complete google classroom management, and you’ll see how it can transform your teaching and your students’ learning approach dramatically. Make it more convenient, faster, and even easier for both of you!
Here is just a fraction of what’s inside:
- What is a google classroom, and why is it the best online teaching tool right now?
- A complete classroom set-up guide for beginners
- How do you manage your google classroom and your students effectively?
- Extra management tips for the first time users
- What to avoid when practicing this powerful teaching tool?
- A simple guide on how to use videos while teaching online
- Much much more…
Download GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Step-by-step Guide for Easy Google Classroom Use. Perfect for Teachers and Students PDF or ePUB format free