- eBook:Beginners Guide to Microsoft Teams: Step By Step Tutorial and Cheatsheet for Educators and Education in General!
- Author:Oriol Neha
- Data:August 14, 2020
- Pages:33 pages
Microsoft has made life easier for teachers and tutors in general with this state of the art application called teams. With Teams, you can teach online, give assignments and also monitor the activities of your students with ease. In this book, you will learn with pictures how to configure and set up your Microsoft Teams and also how to get the best out of it. Everything from sign up to setup and teaching has been covered with step by step images for better understanding.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- How to sign up and setup your account
- Overview of the features
- Customizing your teams for better use
- Starting your first class and how to add students
- Giving assignments and marking on teams
- How to create your own bot
- Creating you own channel
Download Beginners Guide to Microsoft Teams: Step By Step Tutorial and Cheatsheet for Educators and Education in General! PDF or ePUB format free