- eBook:Python Project For Beginners: Python at your fingertips! Learn, create, experiment, and don't miss the current programming language. Introduction to data science, coding, and analysis
- Author:Eric Chamberlin
- Data:August 12, 2020
- Pages:248 pages
Have you been thinking of learning programming?
How about learning the Python language?
Are you looking for that informative and beginner-friendly material to help you create projects on your own?
If it's a yes to these questions, then you just came across the right book to help you!
Having included an array of insightful modules and procedures found within this guide, Python Projects For Beginners serves as the ultimate guide that will introduce its readers to data science, coding, programming, and analysis. Intended to be an educational material that will assist anyone unfamiliar in creating Python projects, this book is sure to groom anyone into quickly becoming a reasonably knowledgeable and skilled individual in the programming field of the Python language.
- Readers can expect to be informed аbout:
- The differences between Python 2 and 3;
- The Python variables and operators;
- The several data types and data structures;
- Generating strings, loops, and conditional statements;
- Numerous projects and web applications that you can try;
CHAPTER 2: INSTALLING PYTHON
CHAPTER 3: DEFINITIONS: INTERPRETER, TERMINAL, SHELL, AND IDE
CHAPTER 4: VARIABLES AND OPERATORS
CHAPTER 5: DATA TYPES
CHAPTER 6: DATA STRUCTURES
CHAPTER 7: NUMBERS
CHAPTER 8: STRING
CHAPTER 9: TUPLE
CHAPTER 10: SETS
CHAPTER 11: DICTIONARY
CHAPTER 12: CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS
CHAPTER 13: LOOPS
CHAPTER 14: BASIC OPERATORS OF PYTHON LANGUAGE
CHAPTER 15: FUNCTIONS AND MODULES
CHAPTER 16: PYTHON LIBRARIES
CHAPTER 17: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
CHAPTER 18: DATA ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 19: MACHINE LEARNING
CHAPTER 20: NETWORK SECURITY WITH PYTHON.
CHAPTER 21: WEB APPLICATIONS
CHAPTER 22: PROJECTS
Download Python Project For Beginners: Python at your fingertips! Learn, create, experiment, and don't miss the current programming language. Introduction to data science, coding, and analysis PDF or ePUB format free