- eBook:Change Request Impacts in Software Maintenance
- Author:Madapuri Rudra Kumar, Kalli Srinivasa Nageswara Prasad, Annaluri Sreenivasa Rao, Vinit Kumar Gunjan
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 7, 2020
- Pages:78 pages
This book presents theoretical analysis of practical implications and surveys, along with analysis. It covers the functions aimed at identifying various stakeholders associated with the software such as requirement component, design component, and class component. The book talks about the interrelationship between the change and the effects on the rest of the system and dives deeper to include the critical role that the analysis places on the existing multiple functions such as estimating the development costs, the project overhead costs, cost for the modification of the system, and system strength or detecting errors in the system during the process. Case studies are also included to help researchers and practitioners to absorb the material presented.
This book is useful to graduate students, researchers, academicians, institutions, and professionals that interested in exploring the areas of Impact Analysis.
2. The Nomenclature
3. Change Impact Analysis in Software Versioning: Issues and Challenges
4. Change Impact Analysis Methods: The Review of Contemporary Literature
5. Change Impact Analysis in Maintenance Projects
6. Change Request Impact Analysis Tools
7. Observations and Future Research Possibilities