- eBook:Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life: Overcome Technology Addiction, Declutter Your Mind, and Reclaim Your Freedom
- Author:James W Williams, Amy White
- Data:August 8, 2020
- Pages:230 pages
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
If you feel like your gadgets are stealing a lot of your time, focus, and energy, then this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, may have the solution for you.
Do you recognize any of these situations?
- Your computer screen is cluttered with dozens of icons
- Your phone has so many apps that you don’t even use
- You spend so much time cleaning up your email inbox
- Your children rarely go out to play with their friends
- Your office is a mess
- You get notification after notification after notification
- You notice that you tend to spend so many hours each day on social media
- You are required to use a dozen apps at work just to get one task done
- A huge portion of your time is spent answering the phone
- You can’t remember the last time you had a meaningful conversation with your loved ones
Who knows, you may even find that life is easier and so much better with less, not with more.
What You Will Discover in This Book:
- This book focuses more on how to apply digital minimalism in our daily lives
- Tips and strategies that you can do now. You don’t need to be an expert to become a digital minimalist, and you can start right away
- A lot of actionable steps that you can do to help yourself out of digital addiction
- The signs of digital addiction and why technology is so appealing to the human mind
- Step-by-step procedures on how you can declutter your phone, computer, internet use, email inbox, and free yourself from the many distractions that reduce productivity
- The most useful tools—including digital tools—that you can do to practice digital minimalism
- Steps on how to do a digital detox: How you can start slowly and then do a full disconnect from the internet and technology to renew your mind and regain your power to choose
- Digital minimalism exercises taught by experts and professionals
- How you can protect your kids from the negative effects of digital technology dependence
- How to prevent a relapse from happening
- And so much more…
The tips and strategies described in this book are easy to understand and follow, and they are well-rounded, covering all the details on what to do. They have been drawn from the author’s personal experience and mentoring by experts and coaches.
Chapter 1: What Is Digital Minimalism?
Chapter 2: The Trap of Technology Addiction
Section 2 - Digital Minimalism in Everyday Practice
Chapter 3: How to Do a Digital Inventory and Declutter
Chapter 4: The Why and How of a Digital Detox
Chapter 5: Digital Mindfulness
Chapter 6: More Tips and Life Hacks to Break Free of Technology Addiction
Chapter 7: Preventing a Relapse
Download Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life: Overcome Technology Addiction, Declutter Your Mind, and Reclaim Your Freedom PDF or ePUB format free