- eBook:Data Science Solutions on Azure: Tools and Techniques Using Databricks and MLOps
- Author:Julian Soh, Priyanshi Singh
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:January 26, 2021
- Pages:298 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The book starts with an introduction to data science and discusses the statistical techniques data scientists should know. You'll then move on to machine learning in Azure where you will review the basics of data preparation and engineering, along with Azure ML service and automated machine learning. You'll also explore Azure Databricks and learn how to deploy, create and manage the same. In the final chapters you'll go through machine learning operations in Azure followed by the practical implementation of artificial intelligence through machine learning.
Data Science Solutions on Azure will reveal how the different Azure services work together using real life scenarios and how-to-build solutions in a single comprehensive cloud ecosystem.
What You'll Learn
- Understand big data analytics with Spark in Azure Databricks
- Integrate with Azure services like Azure Machine Learning and Azure Synaps
- Deploy, publish and monitor your data science workloads with MLOps
- Review data abstraction, model management and versioning with GitHub
Data Scientists looking to deploy end-to-end solutions on Azure with latest tools and techniques.
Chapter 2: Statistical Techniques and Concepts in Data Science
Chapter 3: Data Preparation and Data Engineering Basics
Chapter 4: Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
Chapter 5: Hands-on with Azure Machine Learning
Chapter 6: Apache Spark, Big Data, and Azure Databricks
Chapter 7: Hands-on with Azure Databricks
Chapter 8: Machine Learning Operations