- eBook:Building Arduino PLCs: The essential techniques you need to develop Arduino-based PLCs
- Author:Pradeeka Seneviratne
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:February 9, 2017
- Pages:196 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
A comprehensive shopping guide includes the hardware and software components you need in your tool box. You will learn to use Arduino UNO, Arduino Ethernet shield, and Arduino WiFi shield.
Building Arduino PLCs shows you how to build and test a simple Arduino UNO-based 5V DC logic level PLC with Grove Base shield by connecting simple sensors and actuators. You will also learn how to build industry-grade PLCs with the help of ArduiBox.
What You'll Learn
- Build ModBus-enabled PLCs
- Map Arduino PLCs into the cloud using NearBus cloud connector to control the PLC through the Internet
- Use do-it-yourself light platforms such as IFTTT
- Enhance your PLC by adding Relay shields for connecting heavy loads
Engineers, designers, crafters, and makers. Basic knowledge in electronics and Arduino programming or any other programming language is recommended.
Chapter 2: Arduino, Ethernet, and WiFi
Chapter 3: Arduino at Heart
Chapter 4: Your First Arduino PLC
Chapter 5: Building with an ArduiBox
Chapter 6: Writing PLC-Style Applications with plcLib
Chapter 7: Modbus
Chapter 8: Mapping PLCs into the Cloud Using the NearBus Cloud Connector
Chapter 9: Building a Better PLC