- eBook:Deep Learning with Applications Using Python: Chatbots and Face, Object, and Speech Recognition With TensorFlow and Keras
- Author:Navin Kumar Manaswi
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:April 5, 2018
- Pages:234 pages
This book covers convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and multilayer perceptrons. It also discusses popular APIs such as IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, and scikit-learn.
What You Will Learn
- Work with various deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and scikit-learn.
- Use face recognition and face detection capabilities
- Create speech-to-text and text-to-speech functionality
- Engage with chatbots using deep learning
Data scientists and developers who want to adapt and build deep learning applications.
Chapter 2: Understanding and Working with Keras
Chapter 3: Multilayer Perceptron
Chapter 4: Regression to MLP in TensorFlow
Chapter 5: Regression to MLP in Keras
Chapter 6: Convolutional Neural Networks
Chapter 7: CNN in TensorFlow
Chapter 8: CNN in Keras
Chapter 9: RNN and LSTM
Chapter 10: Speech to Text and Vice Versa
Chapter 11: Developing Chatbots
Chapter 12: Face Detection and Recognition
Download Deep Learning with Applications Using Python: Chatbots and Face, Object, and Speech Recognition With TensorFlow and Keras PDF or ePUB format free