This book is the first to introduce the 12 Principles for a Sustainability Mindset, presenting educators with a framework that makes it easy to include them into teaching plans and lessons of any discipline. Written in a very clear and practical way, the book provides examples, checklists, tips, and tools for professionals and educators. It transforms the development of a much-needed mindset for sustainability into an accessible, fun and intuitive task.
The book is written with educators from a variety of disciplines in mind, including but not limited to management educators, coaches, and trainers. No other book comes close to providing such a well-organized and solid way of starting to shift our mindsets in the direction of sustainability.
1. What is a Sustainability Mindset?
Part II - Ecological Worldview
2. Principle number 1: Ecoliteracy
3. Principle number 2: My contribution
Part III - Systems Thinking
4. Principle number 3: Long-term thinking
5. Principle number 4: Both+and thinking
6. Principle number 5: Flow in cycles
7. Principle number 6: Interconnectedness
Part IV - Emotional Intelligence
8. Principle number 7: Creative innovation
9. Principle number 8: Reflection
10. Principle number 9: Self-awareness
Part V - Spiritual Intelligence
11. Principle number 10: Purpose
12. Principle number 11: Oneness with Nature
13. Principle number 12: Mindfulness
Part VI - Weaving it all together
Download The Sustainability Mindset Principles PDF or ePUB format free