- eBook:Principles of Managerial Finance: Brief, Global Edition, 7th Edition
- Author:Lawrence J. Gitman, Chad J Zutter
- Edition:7 edition
- Data:September 1, 2014
- Pages:728 pages
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance: Brief, Seventh Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts — resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students with a Proven Learning Goal System: Integrating pedagogy with concepts and practical applications, this system presents the material students need to make effective financial decisions in a competitive business environment.
- Provide Real, Hands-on Examples and Connections: Personal finance connections, international considerations, and Excel® spreadsheet practice help students identify and apply concepts in their daily lives.
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
Part 2 - Financial Tools
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
Part 3 - Valuation of Securities
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
Part 4 - Risk and the Required Rate of Return
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
Part 5 - Long-Term Investment Decisions
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows and Risk Refinements
Part 6 - Long-Term Financial Decisions
12. Leverage and Capital Structure
13. Payout Policy
Part 7 - Short-Term Financial Decisions
14. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
15. Current Liabilities Management
Download Principles of Managerial Finance: Brief, Global Edition, 7th Edition PDF or ePUB format free