- eBook:Image Beyond the Screen: Projection Mapping
- Author:Daniel Schmitt, Marine Thébault, Ludovic Burczykowski
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:April 28, 2020
- Pages:270 pages
Image Beyond the Screen lays the foundations for a field of interdisciplinary study, encompassing the audiovisual, humanities, and digital creation and technologies. It brings together contributions from researchers, and testimonials from some of the creators, technicians and organizers who now make up the many-faceted community of videomapping.
Live entertainment, museum, urban or event planning, cultural heritage, marketing, industry and the medical field are just a few examples of the applications of this media.
1. The Origins of Projection Mapping
2. The “Spatialization” of the Gaze with the Projection Mapping Dispositive
3. Projection Mapping: A New Symbolic Form?
4. Points of View: Origins, History and Limits of Projection Mapping
PART 2: Texts and Techniques
5. Listening to Creators in Residence
6. Projection Mapping and Automatic Calibration: Beyond a Technique
7. Projection Mapping Gaming
8. Projection Mapping and Photogrammetry: Interest, Contribution, Current Limitations and Future Perspectives
9. Points of View: Sound, Projection and Interaction
PART 3: Production and Dissemination
10. The Factory of the Future, Augmented Reality and Projection Mapping
11. Heritage Mediation through Projection Mapping
12. Projection Mapping: A Mediation Tool for Heritage Resilience?
13. Architectural Projection Mapping Contests: An Opportunity for Experimentation and Discovery
14. Points of View: Supporting and Highlighting Projection Mapping
Download Image Beyond the Screen: Projection Mapping PDF or ePUB format free